Sunday, April 29, 2012

Promises Are Meant To Be Broken




I'm just sitting here,
watching time pass by.
While I'm here waiting 
for your reply.
You promised you'll call,
but that never happened
at all.
People are making me
doubt you,
but I just don't know
what to do.
I talk more to the people
I don't have relationship with,
yet you ignore me with all
your might,
and all I think about is you
at night.
You promised a lot of things,
yet there meant to be broken,
I sometimes wish that we
never have been spoken.
I just don't know what to think
anymore,
all you have been doing to me
is ignore.
I don't know what you're up to,
I hope it's not what I think,
and just happens in a blink.
I just wish you're near,
but I hope we get this clear.
I'm not a girl you just play with in your game,
because I fight with a flame,
and you'll be the one to be blame.
You're the one who started this,
and it seems it started a crisis.
Well, goodbye for now,
and I'll give a bow.

By: Phoebe Abalos
April 29, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment